wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 don't work for me. :-(

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 don't work for me. :-(
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 00:51:35 +0100

Hi Michael,

This is a known bug: https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/415

We hope to close this soon, but till then, you will have to either not use the
`-k` option, or recompile Wget2 with the commit reverted.

P.S.: You should be careful with what you share on the mailing list. This is a
mailing list with a public archive and you just shared the URL, username and
password to it. I recommend you immediately switch the password, and preferably
the username as well.

* address@hidden <address@hidden> [181203 22:19]:

--
Thanking You,