wget-dev

[Wget-dev] wget2 | GSoC'18: Support DNS over HTTPS - Discussions (#378)

From: Aniketh Girish
Subject: [Wget-dev] wget2 | GSoC'18: Support DNS over HTTPS - Discussions (#378)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 16:08:55 +0000

New Issue was created.

Issue 378: https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/378
Author:    Aniketh Girish
Assignee:

This new issue is created in order to have a public discussion about the
integration of DNS-over-HTTPS protocol. Any confusions or doubts regarding this
project would be likely to be updated through this page. Also, I believe that
this way I could access the discussions easily and faster responses to the
solutions :)

Further, if there is any problem that we face, that require the larger audience
to see that, I would use over mailing list as well.

As the wish of @juaristi I would be sending the status updates privately to him
over emails.

---
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/378