websec-users

Re: [WebSec-users] URL's

From: Baruch Even
Subject: Re: [WebSec-users] URL's
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 00:16:32 +0300

* Simon Lindsay <address@hidden> [030626 00:02]:
> Just a quick one, when using websec, it removes the ability to click on
> URL's that are within the changed text.
>
> At least it does with mozilla & evolution email clients.

I'm using evolution and mozilla and saw no problem so far, if you can
forward me a mail that causes problems I can try to look at it.

Maybe I should change the code to use span tags and not the table that
is used now.

I'm trying to integrate the HTML::Diff method, which shows a lot of
promise to be a better diff method, but time is short and my day job
takes most of my time and energy.

Baruch