web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Just a reminder about THE FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL. THIS FRIDAY N

From: THE CHOICE
Subject: [Web-trans] Just a reminder about THE FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL. THIS FRIDAY NIGHT Stand up for GOOD MUSIC!
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 03:24:50

Hey, just wanted to remind you about our FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL party happening this Friday night November 5, 2004

This is a party put together by a bunch of radio, club, producers, musicians, artists and more who are fed up with today's "POP" music. We are tired of the vulgar and violence it promotes. While we may not be a screaming rock band; we are a bunch of soulful music lovers who just want to provide a Good Atmosphere with the best music in THE WORLD...NO KIDDING!

We really hope you can make it out.

Thanks again and can't wait to see you this Friday night at Cafe Del Sol in Provo Utah for something different!

PRINT OUT THIS EMAIL AND GET IN FREE BEFORE 10:00 PM

THE CHOICE

ps if you are in need of some GOOD MUSIC before then please visit the website www.dawntownmusic.com

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS CONFIDENTIAL, AND IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. UNAUTHORIZED USE, DISCLOSURE OR COPYING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE REPLY WITH UNSUBSCRIBE IN THE SUBJECT LINE.