web-hurd

suggestion for a new project / program

From: anders karbæk
Subject: suggestion for a new project / program
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 06:46:19 +0100

Hi
i was googling "suggestion for a new gnu project" and was finding this site as the most relevant (description: we will love your suggestions here on this page").
when reading i found this mail adress.

I take the liberty to write about the project here, as its very few lines:

"i wanted to print an excel sheet on a new network printer at someones home.
ofc to print from a pc / windows it required i downloaded the whole suite from the company. WHAT i did was the following: I printed the excel sheet to a pdf file, send that to my ipad, and pressed print, and voila, it was printed, wo me installing anything on the ipad (except activating the connection to the networkprinter". So it seem there is a global / generec way to print to a network printer from an ipad".
Now i have googled that for some time, and not found any."

If  someone thinks windows is not worth the time, i could start my ubuntu linux, np, but i havnt found any references to such a program when I googled it.

If this is the wrong email adress, i am so sry, but  can I please got the correct way to suggeston ?
If you know of such a program for ubuntu/windows  please let me know

--
venlig hilsen / regards
Anders Karbæk