web-hurd

would like to relinquish copyright to FSF

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: would like to relinquish copyright to FSF
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:03:44 -0700

Hi folks,
 I would like to relinquish the copyright (GNU GPL) rights to 'the hurd
development and information links':

http://angg.twu.net/the_hurd_links.html

which I am in the process of updating and renaming 'The GNU Hurd WWW
Sitemap' for the revised http://hurd.gnu.org web site. I think this would be
wise since it would allow anyone authorized by the FSF to modify the links
page whenever necessary.
 To do this would it be acceptable to just put a note with the copyright
material at the bottom of the page stating:

This document was formerly copyrighted under the GNU GPL by Jim Franklin
under the title 'the hurd development and information links' and all rights
to the document under the GNU GPL are hereby relinquished to the Free
Software Foundation to do with as it wishes.

 I can attach a hyperlink to this message in the archives as a verification.
If there is a simpler way to transfer the rights to the document please let
me know and I will make the arrangements.

Thanks
Jim Franklin