web-hurd

RE: please send structures of what you are building for hurd.gnu.org

From: Philip Charles
Subject: RE: please send structures of what you are building for hurd.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 10:06:53 +0000 (GMT)

Jim,
        Phil thinks.  The best reply, if Marcus' tarball can do it, then
the floppies can as they install the tarball.  fips and rawrite, ie the
tools directory, should be included.  If Linux can be installed, the the
Hurd can be installed, the installation systems are basicly the same.
Just checked, no gcc in the tarball.

Phil.