web-hurd

Re: hurd and gnumach source code on hurd.gnu.org

From: Ian Duggan
Subject: Re: hurd and gnumach source code on hurd.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:43:33 -0700

>  I was wondering how things were going using lxr and scripting for creating
> the htmlized pages for the hurd and gnumach source code at hurd.gnu.org ?

I have about 75% of it done. I need to tweak a few things to make all
the pages browsable, but the general script is all done. I should be
able to get to it next week after I get back. The archive ends up being
about 170MB, and takes 2 hours to generate when run against apache on a
Dual pIII-450. It should get faster when I make the last few changes.

--Ian