web-hurd

blue gnu icon and your hurd logo

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: blue gnu icon and your hurd logo
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:05:26 -0700

Hi Ian
 I was checking out some of your hurd art work and like it alot. I was
wondering if I could use your hurd server logo utilizing colored gnu heads
on the links page?
 Could you get a copy to Jeff? Jeff could you get it into the
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/ directory?
 Also, Ian, I was wondering if it might be possible if you could create a
icon of the blue gnu head like it is stylized on your logo so it is about
12pt. font size so I can use it as a symbol for a www.gnu.org link on the
links page? I know I'm asking a lot but it would look supercool. No, I don't
have time is an acceptable answer if necessary :)

Thx
Jim