web-hurd

RE: HURD source code at hurd.gnu.org

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: HURD source code at hurd.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 08:31:43 -0700

Hi Ian,
 There is not really a capacity for dynamic links at gnu.org at this time.
We are able to run scripts so are going for a batch type operation. The more
experienced developers make use of cvsweb for dynamic interfacing with the
source. The main selling point for using lxr is its capacity for
cross-referencing, without that feature a cleaner page can be generated with
GNU Global it seems.

Jim