web-hurd

RE: Hurd F1 ISO and booting

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: Hurd F1 ISO and booting
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 05:13:50 -0700

Hi Brad,
 Great! read the address@hidden archive covering the last 4-5 weeks to get
up to speed on the website construction. The two main links pages are:

http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~ogi/hurd/links/
http://angg.twu.net/the_hurd_links.html

I am in the process of updating the_hurd_links.html . Phil Charles is
handling the webpages for the iso CD image and floppies, Ognyan is handling
the section on GNUMach, and I have the basic pages. Think about what you
would like to do, let us know what you would like to do and jump on in :)

Jim Franklin