Re: [vile] Great "vi" editor, thanks

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] Great "vi" editor, thanks
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 18:30:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011, Paul Fox wrote:

maurice -- thank you very much for the kind words.  at this point, tom
has probably done a lot more work than the rest of us put together, so
he deserves most of the credit!

thanks - I was just doing some work on vile (though I'll be away for a few days.

This week I was debugging some of the linebreak mode that I promised a while back (still not ready, but okay for a demo). That bug report on savannah had reminded me that I'd originally put it off til the wide-character handling in display.c looked stable...

paul