Re: [vile] question on wrapwords/wrapmargin

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] question on wrapwords/wrapmargin
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:39:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011, address@hidden wrote:

My vilerc is at the end of this email. You'll notice that I only have wrapping
active when sending email or txt docs, so those submode definitions are
identical.  It would be nice if I could have multiple submode names following
the define-submode command instead of have 2 distinct but identical blocks.
Perhaps there is another way achieve the same thing?

Offhand, the only workaround I can think of would be uglier (to source
a file inside the block). I've thought of making some type of meta-macros to do this, e.g., in the big chunks used for vbmode, but haven't implemented that.

Wayne