Re: [vile] Using '\' char in key bindings

From: lists-vile
Subject: Re: [vile] Using '\' char in key bindings
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:12:00 -0400

I'm curious as to why this happened? I assume it was the '\' char that
requires the double quotes so is there something special about backslash? More
specifically what escape functionality exists on the right hand side of
key bindings, if it does exist?

Also, I've been reading the vileinit.rc from the distribution and I have a
question about procedures. Is there a way to pass them arguments and have some
type of $1 $2 $N expansions in the procedure? If not is there a way to achieve
this with setting some type of user variable prior to calling the procedure?

Thanks again,
Wayne