viewmail-info

[VM] how to display text/html body part on request?

From: juha . heinanen
Subject: [VM] how to display text/html body part on request?
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 07:42:43 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes I receive "multipart/alternative" messages, where "text/plain" part
is either empty or tells to read the message using an html capable mail reader.
Here is an example of vm-list-mime-part-structure on such a message:

("multipart/alternative" "boundary=----=_Part_8316_1598440439.1540713452805")
 ("text/plain" "charset=UTF-8")
 ("text/html" "charset=UTF-8")

How can I in such a situation tell vm to display the "text/html" part?  I don't
want to see the "text/html" part automatically for every message, but only if I
have to.

-- Juha