viewmail-info

Re: [VM] Window raise

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: [VM] Window raise
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:55:08 +0200

Uday Reddy <address@hidden> writes:

> 8.1.2 only had minimal updates to 8.1.1.  So I am surprised there is a
> significant change.

So am I. I looked through the changes and couldn't find anything
related. Still it happens.

> I will take a look at it.

That is very much appreciated.

> Why do you say "again" in the subject line? Has this happened before?
> If so, can you give me pointers to the previous instance?

I tried 8.2.0 last year and ran into the same problem. I didn't have
time then to complete the migration so I had to postpone it.

Since the changes from 8.1.1 to 8.1.2 are minor that is a much better
starting point to find out what happens.

Please let me know I there's additional information I can provide.

I'm using Emacs 23.2 on Fedora 14. VM is installed as an rpm (package).
While experimenting, I remove the installed VM and install the version
(8.1.1 or 8.1.2) I want to experiment with.

-- Johan