viewmail-info

[VM] How to launch vm without spool and imap folders only...

From: blueman
Subject: [VM] How to launch vm without spool and imap folders only...
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 23:01:10 -0400

I want to configure vm so instead of starting by loading
vm-primary-inbox and loading vm-spool-files, instead it starts with a
designated imap folder on my imap server. Basically, I would like to
treat my inbox as being on my imap server rather than the documented
behavior of using the imap server as a spool source for local vm folders.