viewmail-info

Re: [VM] gnu.emacs.vm.info by email

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: Re: [VM] gnu.emacs.vm.info by email
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:00:21 -0000

On 3/11/2011 8:26 AM, Uday Reddy wrote:
For those of you that like an email interface to this newsgroup, I have
good news. Ulrich has set up a bidirectional link between the mailing
list address@hidden and this newsgroup. You can subscribe to
it at the Savannah project page:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/viewmail/

Only subscribers can post messages to the mailing list. So, there won't
be any spam coming through.

Hmm.  Only 20 subscribers so far!  Is that all the VM users we have?

The usenet <-> mailing-list gateway stopped working sometime last week. So, the mailing-list posts are not showing up here and vice versa. You can view the mailing list archives at:

  Nongnu site:  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/viewmail-info/

  Gmane site:   http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.viewmail

Archives of this newsgroup are available at:

Google Groups site: http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.vm.info/topics

Cheers,
Uday