via-list

[Via-list] Your ATM Card

From: Mr Hamid Ali
Subject: [Via-list] Your ATM Card
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 02:06:05 +0800 (SGT)

Atten;

This is to notify you that after I had
waited for your response regarding your ATM
card and did not hear from you, I contacted
the issuing bank and solicited for their
assistance to liquidate the ATM card so
that they will pay you through Key Tested
Wire transfer (KTT) to avoid mishap on your
ATM card.

Upon the Foreign Operations acceptance, I
therefore, deposited your ATM card with
Financial Bank of Ghana for wire transfer
payment into your designated account as you
would communicate with them.

Note that your fund is not coming through
ATM card again but via KEY TESTED TRANSFER
(KTT) and once you contact the paying bank,
(FINANCIAL BANK OF Ghana) they will direct
you the steps you will take for easy
transfer of your fund worth US$850,000.00
(Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand US
Dollars only) into your account with any
bank of your choice.

Below is the Bank Information:
Contact Person: Ms Sandra brown
Email:address@hidden

Contact the paying bank with your full
information and bank details to enable them
program
your wire transfer immediately.

Best Regards,
Mr Hamid Ali