via-list

[Via-list] Assist Us

From: Desmond
Subject: [Via-list] Assist Us
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:36:49 +0700

DEAR FRIEND,

It is with great pleasure  to write you today, hope you are doing fine?
Please I will need your help,i lost my husband in Zimbabwe, i am widow ,My name
is   MRS HANNA DESMOND) .
My husband  was assassinated  by the present government of Robert Mugabe  early
this year while serving under the his administration  as a top official banker
in the central bank of Zimbabwe.

since his death this year, i have been passing through family problem with his
family members, which  they had to freeze the whole accounts and his Properties.
Two weeks before my husband left me on the 7th of jan 2009 he handed over to me
this deposit documents, which he revealed  to me was funds deposited as gift
items\family treasures and kept in a security company in London UK for
safekeeping.

Considering  Social/political economic situation in my  country,I am now in
London-UK on political asylum.
I hereby plead onbehalf of my kid (Anthony Desmond)to help me transfer the fund
safely to your country , which i would like to use for investment in your
country , and help me to relocate privately!!

The following vital information is need for further Dispensation analysis upon
this transaction.
Full Name:
Complete Contact Address:
Age:
Contact Numbers:
Occupation:
Copy Of Valid ID:

Thank you and i look forward reading from you urgently ,I  am very sorry for
any inconveniences i  may have  caused you reading my letter.
Get back to me through this email: address@hidden
 BEST REGARDS.
Hanna Desmond
LONDON-UK