via-list

[Via-list] A recommendation from friend

From: Quia
Subject: [Via-list] A recommendation from friend
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:32:34 -0700

This message is from "Mrs. Susan Boyle" <address@hidden>.

Attn: Please,
I have paid the fee for your draft of US$1.500.000.00, before traveling
and had it deposited with the manager of Barclay's Bank
London .He later advice that the draft could expire before it got to you.
So, I told him to cash out the US$1.500.000.00 and have the fund sent to
you.So all the necessary arrangement has been made to deliver
the US$1.500.000.00 to your designated address through Diplomatic immunity
with UN diplomatic
delivery London.
Kindly Contact the Manager of the Courier company immediately:
Dr. Frank Douglas
EMAIL: address@hidden
TELEPHONE +4470359 98764
Please remember to supply them with the under listed information they need
to delivery your fund to you.
1.YOUR FULL NAME :-
2. SEX & AGE
3. OCCUPATION
4.YOUR HOME ADDRESS. :-
5.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER. :
6.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE :-
7.CONSIGNMENT NUMBER: JKT0014523

N.B: Remember to quote the consignment number as you contact the courier
company for identification. Should you need my advice or
attention you can reach me at address@hidden

Hope you can assist Insya Allah

Sincerely
Mrs. Susan Boyle