via-list

[Via-list] Dearest One

From: lilibeth
Subject: [Via-list] Dearest One
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:51:08 +0200

Dearest One

I am  Lilibeth  Tala Trillanes, a native of Philippine nationality.
 I would like to have a long lasting and confidant business  relationship with
you if possible.
I am the sister of senator Antonio Fuentes Trillanes, who was arrested and
detained by the government forces since on the 29th day of
November 2007.Not quite long i was also arrested on the suspicion ground that
my brother is using me to set uprising against the government but now i am
release since they have no proof of the allegation.
All I want from you is to assist me make claims of some United state millions
dollars funds, my brother deposited in Abroad.
I will really need  your sincerity and honesty , as soon as this money is been
release in your name, i will advise you on how to send some
money to me here to enable me pay off  the chief justice for his demand in
getting my brother out of prison after which i will  fly over there to meet you
for investment project arrangement,I wait your reply on this address@hidden for
more details

yours Sincerely ,
Lilibeth Tala Trillanes