via-list

[Via-list] Tired of instant headaches? Thanks to us you can forget about

From: Robbie Buchanan
Subject: [Via-list] Tired of instant headaches? Thanks to us you can forget about them.
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:40:46 +0700

let me preface this by saying that there is no one size fits all eating plan for someone with hormonal issues for some women cysts irregular cycles lack of ovulation and too much testosterone and its effects are directly related to bad insulin regulation in their body for these women they may be able to restore better regularity with avoiding blood sugar spikes by not eating carbohydrates therefore eliminating the insulin problem that is why so many women can conceive with metformin or glucophage because these medicines work at that level
more earrings get yours here
say hi to gilbert and the kids with love km
off to the kindergarten valentines day party
ok its hard to stop i love every song
they make me happy
dinner i kind of snack or have a lunch type meal again dinner is tricky because i still need to prepare dinner for my family so i do but im not super hungry at night so i just eat whatever broccoli a little of what theyre having or snacky stuff or chicken wings or crispy thin crust pizza but i always end the day with a low carb ice cream bar
i know some people dont love the whole valentines thing but it is so fun to me i dont care if the greeting card company made it up- any day where i get to be pretty treated with sweetness have a declicious dinner and some romance is right on in my book
i have been laying in bed sick since monday it seems to be getting worse by the day not better i am so irritated and antsy i miss my family and i want to clean my house
my room is clean and im knitting
and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me
feeling so inspired
cate what did you play on the computer then
goal peaceful nights productive days
Ill show you what ive been working on soon- theyre presents and i have to give them away first have a nice monday
i got a lot emails about what i eat and how it effects pcos- so i hope you dont mind if i just answer all the questions here instead of going through each email
did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17
we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood
grant and i talked last fall about wanting to take control and own a home and make some of our dreams a reality so we planned to move back to california for some opportunities there
when cate is too scared to go downstairs penny will go with her and everything is all right she lets cate dress her up for weddings or try to ride her or pull her by the tail almost daily and even knowing the torture she will soon endure she gets so excited when cate gets home from school