via-list

[Via-list] Re: meritoriou disban

From: Firmin Stillwell
Subject: [Via-list] Re: meritoriou disban
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:09:51 +0100

I handed him the weapon, took the bottle, smelled it and coughed.
Ill get the others . . .
have triggered a signal on the jawbone radio.
And down this way?
what we had discovered.
right beside him-and I swear that I have never seen him before. Maybe
Not wise, our host said. There was a clank-clank close behind me
resembles the military will get us all quickly dead. Now have you all
almost touching, wrapped up in each other. I was forgotten. I hated
on the couch. Mankind invents cultures-and cultures invent myths to
Nothing, I said.
This is it, Admiral, I said, passing over the abbreviated list. We