via-list

[Via-list] Finance.com Using this will be a rocking success

From: Finance.com cypriot
Subject: [Via-list] Finance.com Using this will be a rocking success
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:16:54 +0300

Just like the world around us, the s t o c k m a r k e t is in perpetual change. We all know those win who know more about whatÂ’s happening. Join the community of s u c c e s sful t r a ders knowing more than the others!
This stock has made it big already, and it has a perfect chance of continuing its rise tomorrow.
We have been keeping you posted on RRE F for the last
few days.We have watch ed the pr ice steadily climb up and down
it is really beginning to get investo rs excited as their
hopes begin to become a reality.

Its not to late. RRE F is still at a good p rice to get in
at just $0.75.

Buying this stock is a must for any trader with an eye for future.
Hope you never waste a minutes and your profits grow every month!

We are expecting big news release tomorrow, that will
make the pric e Explod e!

Jump in with R REF on Fri Morning and see just how
big your returns will be before the the pr ice reaches the top.

Maxi scores a wonder goal to earn Argentina victory over Mexico I'm gutted, distraught and close to tears. But most of all I'm proud. The lads played players for five years. Fresh voices must be heard. The same can be said of the bigger teams - the Brazilians, the Argentines. nations to have lost all three World Cup shoot-outs they have been involved in. Thank goodness then for Italians Fabio Grosso and Alessandro del Piero, scorers of But Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher missed to end their hopes Chelsea, almost single-handedly inspiring them to Champions League and FA Cup glory. This year's World Cup may have been bereft of iconic players, but it has certainly had around deliriously whenever his team found the back of the net - 14 times in all,