users-prolog

Thread safety of stock predicates ?

From: emacstheviking
Subject: Thread safety of stock predicates ?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:37:35 +0100

Hi,

There was a question lately about the re-entrancy viability of C => Prolog => C => C

I have another related question but only pure Prolog this time: I am coding up a really simple web server and if I use fork to spawn a child thread to handle the request, can I be sure of not having issues about using any stock predicates in each thread?

Are all predicates thread safe is the question the?

And the answer is................?

Thanks,
Sean.