users-prolog

Is there any tool that can automatically generate Prolog callable interf

From: Shuai Wang
Subject: Is there any tool that can automatically generate Prolog callable interface from C functions?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:14:26 -0400

So basically I am using Prolog to call a large number of C functions using GNU-Prolog.

Here is an example:

int add(int a, int b)
{
int res = a + b;

return res;
}

If I want to call this function from Prolog code, I need to create this interface:

#include <gprolog.h>

 PlBool add_interface(int a, int b, int* r)
{
  *r = add(a, b);
}

And In the Prolog code, I need add this :

 :- foreign(add(+integer, +integer, -integer)).

So I am dealing with a large number of C functions, and manually create these interface one by one would be quite time consuming...

Of course I can write an ad-hoc tool to do this creation(Using CIL probably..), but I just don't want to reinvent the wheel.

So my question is :

Is there any tool that can automatically generate Prolog callable interface from C functions?