users-prolog

Re: Impressed but confused, gluing a list together...

From: Sean Charles
Subject: Re: Impressed but confused, gluing a list together...
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 23:20:39 +0100

Well thanks anyway Michał, I think I now understand "The Force" a lot better
for your explaining it.

I have been a hacker for 28 years, I converted to function stuff (Erlang,
Haskell et al.) about six or seven years ago but Prolog is still proving to be
tricker to understand for me at times but I am loving it. I am working on a
"project" and I am really starting (I mean "really"!!!) to appreciate just how
bloody brilliant Prolog is / can be at symbolic stuff, the hardest part was
truly getting to grips with DGC-s but I am now getting better with those as
well.

Thanks for your time!
:)
Sean.