users-prolog

Re: MySQL integration...

From: Sean Charles
Subject: Re: MySQL integration...
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 10:55:18 +0100

Wow, Ciao looks clever!

I will def. check that out sometime.

In the meantime I have been writing a GNU Prolog extension that wraps dynamic
library loading… I figured that if I was going to use existing libraries it
would be smarter to be able to wrap *any* C library so I am working on an FFI
library for gprolog I guess.

Much to my amazement after only a few hours, never having written gprolog C
code before, I have a working dlopen(), dlclose() and dlerror() going on!

I want to stick with GNU Prolog for various reasons but Cia def looks
interesting. Thatks for that!