users-prolog

Re: Shebang support...

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: Shebang support...
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:26:04 +0200

You cannot avoid the gprolog banner using shebang.

The best way to do want you want is to compile a prolog file to native code
using a directive

:- initialization(goal).

goal :-
        <<your code goes here>>

In the predicate 'goal' you can use the built-in 'halt' to exit Prolog.
To obtain a small executable you can use the gplc option --min-size

Daniel