users-prolog

Re: Users-prolog Digest, Vol 71, Issue 1

From: Nuno Morgadinho
Subject: Re: Users-prolog Digest, Vol 71, Issue 1
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:48:47 +0100

There is already an OpenBSD gprolog package. You can browse through
the source here:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang/gprolog/

It is not up-to-date but I've submitted an update for it:

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=123486408124466&w=2

Hopefully one of these days it will get committed.

Cheers,
Nuno Morgadinho