users-prolog

patch for gpgpcsc (PC/SC interface)

From: Ludovic Rousseau
Subject: patch for gpgpcsc (PC/SC interface)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 21:17:31 +0200

Hello,

I just tried to use gpgpcsc from [1]. I propose this patch to make it
compile under GNU/Linux (Debian Lenny in my case)

This patch will correct different problems:
- do not hardcode the path for includes and libs but use pkg-config instead
- use " instead of ' in Makefile variables to allow arguments
expansion and use of back quote
- use SCARD_SCOPE_SYSTEM instead of SCARD_SCOPE_GLOBAL since
SCARD_SCOPE_SYSTEM is not defined by pcsc-lite
- use an unsigned type for state used in SCardStatus.

The patch works for me. Please apply it to the CVS code.

Regards,

[1] http://gprolog.cvs.sourceforge.net/gprolog/contribs/gplpcsc/

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau