users-prolog

help with proglod sort method

From: chasingamy
Subject: help with proglod sort method
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 00:41:25 -0800 (PST)

Can somebody help me with this:

I have a number of paths that represent a a maze eg:

path(start, wall1).
path(start, wall2).

this means from start you can go to wall1 or wall2 each wall also has a
sound level attched to it eg:

sound(start,1).
sound(wall1,2).

the higher the number the close to the exit you are. My problem is i am
trying to write prolog that will do a breadthfirst search to find the exit,
I have this working (i think!) but i need to write a method that will sort
the path in order of sound so in my search when i do sortPath(Paths,
Results) it will go through and sort it for me.

Any help at all would be excellent!