users-prolog

building gprolog-1.2.16

From: Bill McEnaney
Subject: building gprolog-1.2.16
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:16:37 -0600 (MDT)

Hi, again,

I still can't build gprolog-1.2.16.  So I would be grateful if any help
you could give me.

If you read the document attached to my earlier post, you'll discover
something strange.  Before "as" complains about the 0x37, gplc tries to
compile a C program.  Does anybody know why that happens?

Bill
"Pro-choice?"  Then click here.
http://cathinsight.com/morality/saying.htm

If a pastor remains silent when he sees God insulted and souls going
astray, woe to him.  If he does not want to be damned, and if there is
some disorder in his parish, he must trample upon human respect and fear
of being despised or hated. --  Pope John Paul II