users-prolog

reset in gprolog

From: Harendra Narayan
Subject: reset in gprolog
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:34:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am trying to use 'reset' in gprolog interactive environment, but I am
not able to use it. What is the way to use it ?

The basic purpose is as follows:
I use "consult('test.prolog')." to read from a prolog file. Now I
modified the file and want to read it again, but before that I want to
reset the prolog environment as if it has just started (i.e. only the
inbuilt predicates are available). I think reset is the one which will
serve this purpose but I am not able to use it. I always get "uncaught
exception:error...".

Thanks in advance for the help.
Harendra