users-prolog

Help

From: Vidhya Subramanian
Subject: Help
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 01:03:07 -0800 (PST)

Respected sir/madam,
     I am an engineering student from India seeking
your assistance.
     I am going to do a project in 'course
timetabling'. I have decided to use Constraint Logic
Programming for searching a feasible solution. I have
thought to implement it in Porlog. Kindly give me your
valuable suggestions/important points to be taken care
of while writing a prolog code for this project.
     My project is used for scheduling classes for
final year, third year, second year and M.E. students
of Computer Science And Engineering Department.
     I also need ideas of how to represent the
slots/cells in the timetable and how to give the
constraints.

Thanking You,
Vidhya