users-prolog

DCG and stack problems

From: Johannes Middeke
Subject: DCG and stack problems
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 01:04:28 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I'm using a DCG to parse files of (XML-) data. Although it works fine for
smaller files, when try bigger ones (about 1.6kB) I get a stack overflow.
And when increased the stack (to 64MB latestly) I got a segmentation
violation.

I have put cuts all over the program, but still the problem remains.

Is there any suitable way to process greater amounts of data? Or are there
any modules for reading and parsing XML-data that don't use recursion?

thanx for reading :)