users-prolog

Re: gnuprolog and P233, and linux

From: Jose Maria Peña
Subject: Re: gnuprolog and P233, and linux
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 09:01:41 +0200

JUAN LUIS GARCIA BUENDIA wrote:

Hi Juan:

Probably, the file name is wrong, a RPM package file should have a
name like:
    pkgname-#.#.#-#.i386.rpm
RPM installation tool uses the name format as a first validation
process. (i386,i686,src,....)

If you still have problems with the package, you may try to install it
ignoring the architecture warning. You can skip the architecture check
using the options --ignorearch and --ignoreos

I don't think the optimisation for P2 or P3 may be the cause, but if you
have a file name ending with ...i686.rpm a better option is to compile
it by your own. GProlog compiles quite good.

    Chema