uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] python 3, scons 2

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] python 3, scons 2
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:06:03 +0100

Hi Charles, great, could you please verify if it runs with a python 2.x.
Especially for the constructs like:
-for l in f.xreadlines():
+for l in f:

Not shure if this is supported for python 2.6, otherwise you can
commit it, it does not interfere.

Thanks and have a nice weekend, Axel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------