uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] updated uracoli Arduino core

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: [uracoli-devel] updated uracoli Arduino core
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 08:05:55 +0100

Hello all,

I just checked in the radio sources for the arduino core.
I reworked the buffer concept, there is now a buffer pool,
a tx_queue and a rx_queue.

Also I start encapsulating binary values in the radio stream, e.g.
with Radio.put((int)42) ... to be continued (add Radio.get()).

Boards.txt now uses 0xfe for Ext Fuse, this fixes a RFA1 errata
and allows to do an initially arduino setup of an DE module with
ISP Mk2.

HelloRadio.pde reflects the new API.

Cheers, Axel