uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Re: Introducing myself and my project

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Re: Introducing myself and my project
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 23:25:10 +0100

Hi John,

Am Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010 23:04:44 schrieb John Duksta:

> avrdude: reading input file "ATmegaBOOT_radiofaro.hex"
> avrdude: input file ATmegaBOOT_radiofaro.hex auto detected as Intel Hex
> avrdude: ERROR: address 0x10f010 out of range at line 2 of
> ATmegaBOOT_radiofaro.hex avrdude: write to file 'ATmegaBOOT_radiofaro.hex'
> failed

I saw the same when I tried an initial setup of a DE module. Strange is
the behaviour of the extended fuse, since the values F7 and FF mean
essentially the same, because the upper bits of the
ext. fuse are unused. .... I resolved the issue with writing FF to
ext fuse with a JTAG ICE. I have to do another trial.

Cheers, Axel

Axel Wachtler
Mail:        address@hidden
Fingerprint: FA2C 4FB1 AC18 5FA3 F4F1 1114 3F38 E0DF 8C3A DC95
Public Key:  http://www.keyserver.net
Wer abnimmt, hat mehr vom Telefon.