tuxread-dev

[Tuxread-dev] Re: tip 631

From: Vina Croy
Subject: [Tuxread-dev] Re: tip 631
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:28:44 -0800

V k MC q I

Vem w ic A g nnounces $9 M Aqu g is h ition of Nus f cri a be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me g dica p l Industries!

Co d mpany : V p emic f s
Sy u mbo d l : V z MC x I
P n ric h e : $ 0,6 a 0
5 Day Ta x rg u et: $ 1 e .80

What these two com e panie g s do is ama i zi e ng. V x MC o I p h rovid o es
technology that all v ows its cus q tome g rs to have completely
interactive and liv u e educational and co l nferen r cing solutions.
In connection with e i Learn z ing D e eskto y p they already
providing com t pletel n y virtual educ f ationa c l programs and
through EP Li z ve Onl p ine they have h b oste j d a live and completely
interactive m h edic p al Foru s m to the world.

N j uScr d ibe of z fe f rs to over 60 u 0,000 m o edica k l professionals nationwide
voice activated me h di h cal record c c reatio y n industry for the s d peed
and effi a cien m cy of m m edica j l records adm x inistra s tion.

Combined these two c r ompan p ies are now focused at spa j ce age
technology and se d rvi l ces that are without equ s al. N k uSc w ribe is
already tra k di l ng at $ 0,9 z 0 and V p MC a I is currently tra i din p g at $ 0,6 y 0

This news is going out all over the w k ires. Get in bef s ore this
one goes t k hrough the roo o f! This quick rising s k to d ck is a good
lon k g te h rm wi m nner. This s z toc q k is going high due to s c uperb b s usin d ess
soluti m ons.