tuxread-dev

[Tuxread-dev] with quxeo

From: Eliott Velarde
Subject: [Tuxread-dev] with quxeo
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:06:26 -0700

Hi,

V / / A G R A from 3 , 33 $
and man y other at http://heilascapi.com
-
I have only just heard (from no less a person than the Minister for Magic himself, who has it from your new teacher, Professor Umbridge) that you have become a Hogwarts prefect.
was most pleasantly surprised when I heard this news and must firstly offer my congratulations. I must admit that I have always been afraid that you would take what we might call the Fred and George route, rather than following in my footsteps, so you can imagine my feelings on hearing you have stopped flouting authority and have decided to shoulder some real responsibility.
But I want to give you more than congratulations, Ron, I want to give you some advice, which is why I am sending this at night rather than by the usual morning post. Hopefully, you will be able to read this away from prying eyes and avoid awkward questions.