tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] fwd:Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming yea

From: Don Mills
Subject: [tunnel-list] fwd:Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 02:39:03 +0300

Dear,

It's time for Christmas discounts! Merry Christmas from MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store!
Buy cheap Canadian medications and save up to...%

Your health and wellness is the main focus of our professional team and we are glad to offer you really top quality products!

You can buy Canadian medications at prices which are really lower than American medications prices without compromising quality.

Check it out now:
http://www.dranndle.hk

With best regards,
Dr Don Mills