tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] blackboard under win32

From: Jerome Arbez-Gindre
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] blackboard under win32
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:44:52 +0200

> I have a nice C++ application (Win 32) and I want to add a blackboard
> provider,
> I read this thread and I understand that it will not be possible to use the
> blackboard provider under win32.
>
> I had to write my own provider ? Using the bb provider seems to be easier
> and faster

Hi,

To make the port of the bb_provider, tou will need first to port the
libbb (blackboard lib) which is located in:

tsp/src/util/libbb

You will have to create the

bb_core_win32.h and bb_core_win32.c files (you can use
bb_core_xxxx.[hc] as model) on top of the shared memory win32 API...

I don't know shared memory win32 API... and don't know anybody knowing
this API (the win32 system is probably too confidential ;-)

So you will have to make your own research on it !

regards,
             Jerome