tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] Date in version / continuous builds

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] Date in version / continuous builds
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:13:59 +0200

2008/7/3 Jerome Arbez-Gindre <address@hidden>:
> 2008/7/3 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
>> If this is OK for you and other I may commit this, the patch is
>> harmful in the default
>> case since it does change the previous behavior.
>
> Your solution is more elegant and flexible than mine (and do not force
> to have Windows sectarism ;-).
> So this is OK for me.

I've just checked-in the proposal.
I didn't wait too much for feedback because the change is harmful
however is somebody find a flaws in the solution let us know.

>> this is a subscriber-only lists which means that the sender
>> address you use to send message to the list should subscribe
>> to the list.
>> If is not feasible for you I may add the sender address to the
>> OK sender list of the list but I would rather avoid this.
>> Moreover if you send message may be some of you would be interested
>> by receiving those messages :=)
>
> The sender of our tool can't receive e-mails... (address@hidden)
>
> In fact I will personally receive the Hudson's mails and do the needed
> fix on the kernel module.
> It's up to you to decide if the mail on address@hidden
> are useful or not.

Continuous integration is definitely useful for TSP.

I have just added the address@hidden to accepted non-member list
of the tsp-integration list,

go ahead and let Hudson send its message to address@hidden
Note however that the list subscribers will receive the sent message and
that the list is public and archived:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tsp-testintegration/

--
Erk