tsp-devel

Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] Source indentation

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] Source indentation
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:14:57 +0200

2007/4/26, Frederik Deweerdt <address@hidden>:
On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 04:07:06PM +0200, Eric Noulard wrote:
> (1) is probably a CVS commit mistake from one of
>     us during Win32 port
There are also some files in targa which are ^M ended.

Who knows the people dealing with evil :))

> (2) is a bad technical choice since it is Windows specific
>     We should use a separate .def file as the one used by ACPLT-ONCRPC
>     but I didn't realize It was possible at the time we did TSP Win32 port :))
:), I'll try to do this but I don't think it is a must before applying
indent.

Yes I agree, it is not a top-one priority just a thought
may be a task to create in the tracker in order to keep it in mind.

> (3) must be corrected :)) but I know who did this:
:) git as a much more appropriately named command:
git-blame - Show what revision and author last modified each line of a file

;-) ACK.

--
Erk