trans-coord-devel

Re: Parse error in words-to-avoid

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: Parse error in words-to-avoid
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 10:55:45 +0000

Hello, Dora!

On 01/25/2014 10:37 AM, Dora Scilipoti wrote:

I am unable to generate words-to-avoid.es.html with my local copy of gnun
0.8. I get the following error:
After careful examination of the PO file, I still can't find the source of
the error. Could it be possible that this error is the result of splitting,

It's the result of GNUN bug fixed after the splitting of the list of terms.
The translations of that list are hard to maintain unless it's split, so
I thought that we'd better have it split even though it breaks gnun-0.8 builds
of words-to-avoid (of course it's possible to revert the splitting if I'm
wrong).

should I ignore it and commit anyway?

I think so; another option is to use the latest GNUmakefile [0].

[0]
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/trans-coord/gnun/server/gnun/GNUmakefile?root=trans-coord