trans-coord-devel

Re: Errors found while checking as HTML5: gnu30/gnu30.html

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: Errors found while checking as HTML5: gnu30/gnu30.html
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 16:53:01 +0400

On 09/05/2013 04:38 PM, Joeko wrote:
GNUN (local) currently disgorges:
GNUN (local) Element textarea was declared #PCDATA but contains non
text nodes
 element textarea: validity error : Element textarea does not carry
attribute cols
Can you confirm the matter, or is it local?

I'd consider it an error: [0] uses HTML entities in a similar case, and this
is what I'd personally expect from this element (not that I've used it a lot
myself, though).

[0]
http://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?license_code=by-nd&jurisdiction=us&version=3.0&lang=en