trans-coord-devel

Re: trans-coord/gnun/prep/gnun validate-html README...

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: trans-coord/gnun/prep/gnun validate-html README...
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 13:55:35 +0000

On ср, 2008-02-06 at 13:45 +0000, Kaloian Doganov wrote:
>         ($(rootdir)/home.$(1).shtml, $(subst /po/,/,$(1).html)): Introduce
>         validation for generated HTML files.

This change will most probably break the build tonight (or tomorrow, etc
depending on what has to be rebuilt).  I'll manage to copy the needed
files in in ~/dtd at fp, but I don't think I'll find the time to rework
the sync rule to copy all verbatim templates.

I suggest that you set VALIDATE-HTML to "echo" for now.

(As a side note, I think we should also validate the original .html
before generating the .pot.)